OPI GelColor help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

jlo3

Reaction score
Can someone advise me on what am doing wrong. We use opi gel colours and really starting to dislike them. For example Lincoln park hates me. When I have finished with wiping the nails at the end they tend to go a bit dull and some parts are shiny. It happy with most dark colours. Why is that?

Can someone advise me on what am doing wrong. We use opi gel colours and really starting to dislike them. For example Lincoln park hates me. When I have finished with wiping the nails at the end they tend to go a bit dull and some parts are shiny. It happy with most dark colours. Why is that?

What lamp are you using?

Dark colours usually need longer in the lamp, it may be that your not curing for long enough, try 45 seconds, then 60 if it is still doing it,

I do 45 with dark colours and that's with their newest duel lamp

Agree...
what lamp?
Cure alittle longer - ive also noticed that the OPI Top coat needs like 10 seconds after it comes out of the lamp - almost to "cool" then it seems to shine better. Otherwise can try a different brand top coat too.

Latest posts

Back