OPI GelColor top coat curing in the bottle

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Reaction score
Hi all, I've been using Gelcolor by OPI for about a year now & I've recently purchased 2 new Gelcolor top coats & when I tried to open them today both had completely cured in their bottles,I've never had this problem before & wondered if any of you lovely ladies knew why this happened.
They're stored in nail racks that are fixed to the walls & both bottles were tightly closed after use.
Thanks in advance for your help. X.

Hi all, I've been using Gelcolor by OPI for about a year now & I've recently purchased 2 new Gelcolor top coats & when I tried to open them today both had completely cured in their bottles,I've never had this problem before & wondered if any of you lovely ladies knew why this happened.
They're stored in nail racks that are fixed to the walls & both bottles were tightly closed after use.
Thanks in advance for your help. X.

Were they okay when you first received them or had you not checked? They could have been stored incorrectly from where ever you purchased them. If they were in direct sunlight that may have caused it x

We're they in the direct sunlight at all? This happened to me once with gelish top coat. As I was brushing it on the brush was curing. And the sun was blaring through the window. Uv rays from the sunlight can cure them x

Thanks for your replys,I purchased them from Capital & the lady always shows you the brush before you buy so they were checked in the shop & all was ok.
They are stored out of the sunlight but I am wondering if this may have been a factor as last time I used them was a really sunny day but they were fine while I was using them so that's why I got confused if that makes sense,lol. X.

Latest posts

Back