OPI GelColor

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diversenails

Reaction score
How many colours did you buy in before you started advertising them and what colours did you buy?

How many colours did you buy in before you started advertising them and what colours did you buy?

I bought about 10 and advertised straight away! I bought mainstream colours like reds "Cajun shrimp", a white and pink for French, a dark one called "Lincoln park after dark" all the ones that are the best sellers really!

I bought about 10 and advertised straight away! I bought mainstream colours like reds "Cajun shrimp", a white and pink for French, a dark one called "Lincoln park after dark" all the ones that are the best sellers really!

Love Cajun shrimp is what I chose when doing the course!!! I have the base and top coat plus Malaga wine which come with kit on course day. only another 9 to go then lol x

Love Cajun shrimp is what I chose when doing the course!!! I have the base and top coat plus Malaga wine which come with kit on course day. only another 9 to go then lol x

They were doing a deal where if you bought the gel you got the regular polish for free?! Check out Lena white sales online! I did the course too and I got not really a waitress which lots of ppl go for- my best sellers are not really a waitress, Cajun shrimp and passion is a good one!
Xxx

How did you find the Lena White course? What was included in the kit? Thanks in advance!

How did you find the Lena White course? What was included in the kit? Thanks in advance!

I done it through capital hair and beauty and you get a base coat ,color and top coat. The course only cost me £40 and was actually really good x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Sorry I have some more questions! Does the course qualify you to work on paying clients? How long did it take?

Hi
Lena white do free training you just pay £40 for the kit which had base, top and one colour. DVD and workbook! You can also go to the trade shop while your there and buy further stock x

Hi
Lena white do free training you just pay £40 for the kit which had base, top and one colour. DVD and workbook! You can also go to the trade shop while your there and buy further stock x

Ahhh sorry I thought I paid £40 for course and got free kit was how it was worded to me. Sorry for any confusion :)

Sorry I have some more questions! Does the course qualify you to work on paying clients? How long did it take?

You would need at least a manicure qualification to obtain insurance... The course was 10-4 I think or 10-5.

I would recommend doing a Manicure course before going on the OPI day one as you will have more understanding of the basics and this will help enhance your application and give you a better chance of passing. x

Ahhh sorry I thought I paid £40 for course and got free kit was how it was worded to me. Sorry for any confusion :)

Well either way you look at it it costs £40 however I agree with the above post! You have to have a basic manicure certificate to get on the course so I agree you should do that one first

Xxx

I trained with Lena White in manicure and OPI Gel Colour (even though I already held an NVQ level 2 in manicure) as I wanted to offer the specific OPI manicures. The training was excellent!

The colours I have are:

Lincoln Park After Dark
A Grape Fit
I'm not really a Waitress
Big Apple Red
Cajun Shrimp
Strawberry Margarita
Princess Rule
Passion
Funny Bunny
OY -Another Polish Joke
My Vampire is Buff
Eurso Euro
Can't find my Czechbook
Polka.com
Russian Navy

Lena White do a kit called 'The Icons' this is what I started with, this includes some classic colours plus a base and top coat.

Michelle x

Do you have a link for it - sorry!!! - the only one I can find is £500!!!

Hi!

I'd like to try out gelcolor, I'm in the process of deciding what brand to go with.

Only that amount (I don't think we're allowed to put prices) for a little intro kit and some training seems good, where did you buy it? Just online at Capital?

Rhiannon

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi!

I'd like to try out gelcolor, I'm in the process of deciding what brand to go with.

Only that amount (I don't think we're allowed to put prices) for a little intro kit and some training seems good, where did you buy it? Just online at Capital?

Rhiannon

Go direct to Lena white opi- look on their website or email them as they offer this training regularly throughout the year! X

Ah the gelcolor workshop! Excellent! they only have dates until September but I imagine they'll have their winter ones up soon. Ta muchly!

I trained with Lena White on their gel conversion course as i held a mani & pedi and a gelpolish course certificate already, it was £50 and from 9am-1pm and it including a kit of a base and topcoat and one gelcolor but I also brought the complete starter pack which included the led lamp, all the products needed for prep and also the icons kit which included passion, funny bunny, cajun shrimp, strawberry margarita, lincoln park after dark and I'm not really a waitress.

over the past four months though I have slowly built up my colours also getting russian navy,when monkeys fly, my address is hollywood, did you ear about van gogh, you dont know jacques, a grape fit, windmillion, can't find my czechbook, miami beet, skyfall, tomorrow never dies, big apple red and bubble bath.

I've found the pinks and red and dark colours to be popular and also the natural french colours loads of people want.

I trained with Lena White on their gel conversion course as i held a mani & pedi and a gelpolish course certificate already, it was £50 and from 9am-1pm and it including a kit of a base and topcoat and one gelcolor but I also brought the complete starter pack which included the led lamp, all the products needed for prep and also the icons kit which included passion, funny bunny, cajun shrimp, strawberry margarita, lincoln park after dark and I'm not really a waitress.

over the past four months though I have slowly built up my colours also getting russian navy,when monkeys fly, my address is hollywood, did you ear about van gogh, you dont know jacques, a grape fit, windmillion, can't find my czechbook, miami beet, skyfall, tomorrow never dies, big apple red and bubble bath.

I've found the pinks and red and dark colours to be popular and also the natural french colours loads of people want.

Thanks for this, have a better idea what colours to buy now, not just the ones I want and like! I was thinking maybe a few Xmas colours as well x

Sent from my LT30p using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back