Opinions please. Constructive criticism/advice wanted

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LittleDragon

Wombaling around
Reaction score
Hi,

I would like opinions and constructive criticism on these two sets of acrylics that I did the other day please. they are sculpted. I am fairly new to nails and prefer sculpting are they to thick? should I stay with tips while new?
Thank you x

IMG_0710_zps5r2g3mnu.jpg.html
http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/LittleDragon74/media/Nails by Peta/Acrylics amp gel polish Blue opal amp bling_zps0cwhxbks.jpg.html?sort=3&o=0

http://s1159.photobucket.com/user/LittleDragon74/media/Nails by Peta/IMG_0710_zps5r2g3mnu.jpg.html?sort=3&o=1

I can't really tell from these photos as they are not clear to view thickness or apex etc. But enhancements should be credit card thickness and the apex approx in the middle of the nail (the stress area). Hope that helps?

I feel like they are a bit thick, but the form is okay, don't get discouraged, work on your product control. Keep in mind that when your client comes in for a rebase the nail will be very heavy and can compromise the integrity of the natural nail, not to mention bruising.

Thank you, I cannot seem to get the thickness right :( this is something I need to work on. I could really do with going to a workshop but everywhere needs you to take models and I cannot find anybody willing to go, so am watching alot of youtube. but I know it isn't the same as being taught in person and pointing out errors :)

Thank you, I cannot seem to get the thickness right :( this is something I need to work on. I could really do with going to a workshop but everywhere needs you to take models and I cannot find anybody willing to go, so am watching alot of youtube. but I know it isn't the same as being taught in person and pointing out errors :)

Who did you train with? Maybe you can contact the educator who can advise you better

I have already contacted them a few times but just get told to book in for a 1-2-1 at the cost of £225 and using my own kit. So I am looking around elsewhere.

I have already contacted them a few times but just get told to book in for a 1-2-1 at the cost of £225 and using my own kit. So I am looking around elsewhere.

Hmm that's not great customer service/after care on their part. I know u can contact my CND educator anytime to ask advice and input if needed. And a couple of hours 1-2-1 doesn't cost that much!

Latest posts

Back