Ovatu salon systems

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

LaurenSparkles

Reaction score
Hi

I have recently invested in Ovatu salon systems.

I didn't manage to find much info on here when I was looking.

I was jubious about converting to computers, I kept thinking 'is it necessary, can I afford it, will it be easy to use'

WOW! I honestly don't know how I ever used standard Appts books! I almost feel redundant now, my system does all the work. No double booking, clients can book online, leave reviews, confirm Appts, it sends appt reminders.

It's amazing! For my salon I pay £30pm for me & 2 staff. That's all In!!

Clients have commented on how much they love the new booking online & reminders. It's also great when I'm at home or on my days off when people ask me to check availability I can direct them in the book online direction and it frees me up. No more back and forth 'what about this time/this date'

You can add all your stock and have an upto date stock inventory that reminds you in to reorder products. It enables you to see in advance your daily income off the bookings in place (say goodbye to the calculator)

Having never worked in a salon Iv never seen or used one of these systems before. That made no difference! Ovatu spent 4 hours on the phone doing training at a date & time that suited me (8pm in the evening)

Iv also found that people who I haven't seen for a while are booking online, maybe because they are too shy to ring if I haven't seen them in a while.

I can add notes onto each service that tells the client when they book online about patch testing, what to wear for tans ect ect.

I got quotes from every other possible salon system out there and none came close to Ovatu!

I really hope this helps anyone like me that just needed abit more info.

Lauren xx

Thank you, I have just this week activated the free trial but I need to get them to import all my client details from my old booking system so slightly different to you, but I can already see the difference in the amount you can do on it compared to my current system! xx

I've used Ovatu for over a year now it's fab! I couldn't be without now either and love I can check my bookings etc on any iPad, iPhone, laptop or PC! My clients think the email confirms & text reminders are great too. X

We've been using it for about 4 months and it's been fantastic. We now have our main computer and 2 ipads which we run it from - brilliant when you have that client - as I did yesterday - who wants to book her appointments up to Christmas. My daughters client wanted to pay and rebook so she grabbed an ipad and checked her out.

Vic x

Yes I totally agree about software as a service it's the way forward girls. We are getting so many customers moving from diary book to our product and they love it so much. The main thing is to really use our system like others in our league and then you will see the power of Hive Salon Software. Our moto is The end to expensive salon software join the smart community like you have all done.

Best

Kim

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1454115555.797866.jpg

Hello looking at starting with salon iris or ovatu , can I ask why @ squidgernetball did you leave salon iris and move to ovatu? Thanks :)

Hello looking at starting with salon iris or ovatu , can I ask why @ squidgernetball did you leave salon iris and move to ovatu? Thanks :)
I've replied to your pm x

Latest posts

Back