Pain in the **** business plan... hellllp... Tantrick & Creative Nails...

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Kerry-Ann

Reaction score
Hi everyone,
I think I'm going to loose the plot. I'm on a short business course (just 2 days a week for 3 weeks) and I have to put together a business plan. I think I must be numerically dyslexic. I am going to ask the accountant that's teaching me to do my spread-sheets because they are impossible, but I need some basic info to give him with regards to cost of products- here's where I hope you may be able to help... I am using Tantrick tan, and Creative nails. How much do you genious' think it will cost me per tan, and per set of nails? It would also help if you could give me an idea on how much you charge your customers, but mainly how much my costs will be per tan and per set of nails...Another one would be how much you mobile folkes spend on petrol per month, and how much you spend on advertising (leaflets, flyers, promotions, bus.cards etc) per month.
So many questions, I know, but I wouldnt ask if I wasnt pulling out my eyelashes with stress!!! (speaking of which, thinking of doing lash extensions; any thoughts? :Grope: )
Sorry for the long post, I really appreciate your help, dunno what I'd do without you lot, I'm a total Salongeek addict at the moment- to hell with Facebook! :lol:

lots of luv xx

Hi Kerry,

on the Tantrick solution youshould get around 25 full body sprays on average .....as we are not allowed to quote figures..take the cost per litre and divide it by 25 which will give you the liquid cost per spraytan.

Oh and charges vary from £15-30 per spraytan so when budgeting work on say £20

Hoping this helps :hug:

Ha ha, - You should apply to MI5 Collin! :lol: Thank you xxx

Ha ha, - You should apply to MI5 Collin! :lol: Thank you xxx

well I do have some wonderfull Martini girl trainers on the team...or is that a James Bond jobby:lol::lol:

When doing your budget do two before a final one
1) with a gold hat on..looking posativley
2) with a black hat on..looking at worst case

then formulate a new budget using a combination of both of the above.

try and be reolistic and set yourself acheivable goals...ones you know you can strive to acheive and beat..much beter to beat your goals as to constantly fall short ...this gives you encouragement.
Good luck with the buisness :hug:

Jus want to say this is a brilliant thread and one I was going to put to you professionals until I looked it up...THAAAAANX Kerry-ann and Collin thats helped me with my business plan aswell 'cos sometimes I think I speak another language!! xx :) lol

Creative Nails - costs will depend very much on which Creative products you use...do you sculpt? tip? buff to a finish? UV gloss finish? enamel finish? etc.etc.

As an average you can assume £5 - £6 per new set for product and then add on your time.

HTH

Latest posts

Back