Pedicure bowls

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lovebeauty41

Reaction score
I am new to salon Geek also very newly practicing! Wanted some expert advice. Whilst doing pedicures I have a foot spa I think from Argos sometime ago which I find noisy, hard to fill, clean etc. After looking on here yesterday I read about pedicure bowls, there are some gorgeous ones around but would my clients feel short changed without bubbles, massage rollers whilst soaking their feet. The other thing that drives me loony the water always gets cold fast. I have seen flowers you can float and nice ladles too is this a nice enough addition to a pedicure? Would love your opinions/ own preferences regarding this thanks guys

Hi yah, you want to get yourself a footsie spa! The water stays warm constantly and you can get the plastic covers to change for every pedicure!!

I started a thread a few days ago asking about foot spas and the girls on that thread also recommended a footsie foot spa. They seem pricey but I think definitely worth the money with the changeable covers and the heated part of it :)

I really want a pedicure bowl rather than a foot spa, with smooth stones in the bottom and floating flowers in. I hope my clients will appreciate it as much as a spa

Love my belava bowl just need the unit for underneath next ;-)

Thanks ladies will do some research into your suggestions!

Latest posts

Back