Pedicure chair too high up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

AnnaEx

Reaction score
I also have this bed, and the same problem. I've been trying to find a solution for a year lol. Sorry, that's no help.

When I trained in college we did pedi's on the flat couch, so that's what I've started doing, just leaving the legs flat and upright then popping the pedi bowl on the end with the client's knees bent.

I've tried a foot stool under the base of the legs with them folded down, but then you can't get close enough to the client as the bed doesn't fold down to 90 degrees, as you know, and some of my clients have legs so short that the bend of their knees doesn't even reach the bend of the couch

I didn't have this exact bed but I did have one that folded to chair position.

When I started pedicures I did them in bed position and put my pedi bowl on the bed.

Then I got a footsie bath which was too high to do that and so I bought a stool from Wilkinson to stand it on. So I would soak and exfoliate then put it back to bed position for the rest of the pedicure.

I used this one https://www.google.co.uk/search?q=w...C&biw=360&bih=560&dpr=3#imgrc=kuxdccGBZTZqKM:

Latest posts

Back