Pedicure help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Emily x

Reaction score
Could anyone recommend any pedicure products please? Skin removal etc... thank u

Ps I’m a mobile nail tech so any pedi advise would be helpful

Hi, I am just looking to get my mobile pedicure equipment together this week and i have been struggling to find stools/tables that are compact enough to fit in the car, and the foot spa - do you use a basin or get an actual portable foot spa for the clients?

Have you tried Callus Peel if you’re mobile?

Have you tried Callus Peel if you’re mobile?
This is what I've gone for being mobile, barely any product to carry around and gives great results

I've used many different pedicure ranges over the years and the one that I get the most client compliments about is the Kaeso pedicure range. They do small sizes and a starter kit. Once up and running you could decant from large bottles into the small ones for ease of transport?

The belava pedicure bowl with disposable liners might work for you?: e.g.

https://louellabelle.co.uk/shop/belava/belava2/belava-bowl-starter-kit-pink.html

I've used many different pedicure ranges over the years and the one that I get the most client compliments about is the Kaeso pedicure range. They do small sizes and a starter kit. Once up and running you could decant from large bottles into the small ones for ease of transport?

The belava pedicure bowl with disposable liners might work for you?: e.g.

https://louellabelle.co.uk/shop/belava/belava2/belava-bowl-starter-kit-pink.html

Sorry for the late reply, yes I got one, they are better than the basin I originally bought,
Thank you. x

One recommendation I have is not a product but a tool. When I worked with a podiatrist I saw they used an excavator to clean around the toenail and under to get out stubborn skin and debris and it’s a staple in my kit. It makes the clean out of skin buildup so easy.
5418ffa77f112fbdba103a2317a98bef.jpg

One recommendation I have is not a product but a tool. When I worked with a podiatrist I saw they used an excavator to clean around the toenail and under to get out stubborn skin and debris and it’s a staple in my kit. It makes the clean out of skin buildup so easy.
5418ffa77f112fbdba103a2317a98bef.jpg

Great advice, thank you - I will add it to my list x

Latest posts

Back