Pedicures

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Maria1705

Reaction score
Hi

I hope to offer luxury pedicures from my home based Salon. At college after cleaning , exfoliating clients feet we moved them onto the couch. Unfortunately the couch I have does not raise up to support the back so I am looking for suggestions on how best to perform the pedicures, should I do it all from the sitting position ?

Thanks for any suggestions

Yes, I think that would be better than having them lying flat on a couch. Do you have space for a comfortable chair? I have just re-jigged my pedicure set up as although the back on my couch does go up, it's only one position and I noticed that my clients had to keep hoisting themselves back up as they kept slipping down the couch!! Ideally I would have liked to put the chair on a raised platform to make it more comfortable for me, but unfortunately it wouldn't really fit or look right in either of my treatment rooms, so I have bought a low padded stool for me to sit on instead. I looked on Pinterest for Pedicure station ideas and found that quite helpful if you're looking for inspiration

Yes, I think that would be better than having them lying flat on a couch. Do you have space for a comfortable chair? I have just re-jigged my pedicure set up as although the back on my couch does go up, it's only one position and I noticed that my clients had to keep hoisting themselves back up as they kept slipping down the couch!! Ideally I would have liked to put the chair on a raised platform to make it more comfortable for me, but unfortunately it wouldn't really fit or look right in either of my treatment rooms, so I have bought a low padded stool for me to sit on instead. I looked on Pinterest for Pedicure station ideas and found that quite helpful if you're looking for inspiration
Thank you for your response. Great idea I will have a look . Thanks

I recently bought one of these for the very same reason. I keep all my pedicure related items in the drawers and use the padded area as a foot stool for the client. I use the tray part for a cuppa and magazine area for them!
7f0295da7eedaffe01f5c9f9051938c4.jpg

I recently bought one of these for the very same reason. I keep all my pedicure related items in the drawers and use the padded area as a foot stool for the client. I use the tray part for a cuppa and magazine area for them!
7f0295da7eedaffe01f5c9f9051938c4.jpg
Hi

Thank you, where did you buy it?

Latest posts

Back