Perron blue

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Whitesands

Reaction score
What's everyones thoughts please on pr blue (i currently use euroblone and homme) - is there a massive difference? Xx

I have recently just bought some blue and love it. I found for the lip waxing it removed everything first time!

I didn't find any difference. It's as excellent as all of the other PR waxes. I bought one bag to try it but have decided to stick with Euroblonde and Homme.

I love it. I've been using Homme and before that Intimate 4. I prefer Blue because although it's a similar texture to Homme/Euroblonde, it sets quicker and seems stickier which I think gets more fine hairs.

Thank you! [emoji177][emoji177]xx

I'm on my second bag and love it I mostly do intimate waxing and its lovely to apply and it's sets much quicker than euroblonde.

I've tried Homme and find this very similar to Blue but the Homme fragrance was a bit overwhelming in my little room and Blue doesn't really have a strong scent.

I'm still not used to using it for facial waxing yet I've been using euroblonde for such a long time that Blue is setting before I finish applying it!

For those who use Blue what temperature are you using it at?
I have hive digital heaters and my euroblonde is perfect everytime at 57 and crystal ocean at 66 I never have to change the temperature but I'm struggling with what temperature for Blue I keep turning it up and down!

Xx

Last edited:
I use the PR heater with the tins on 62

I use the PR heater with the tins on 62

That's seems quite high, how do your clients find it? my clients say euroblonde feels hot at 57, is it because it's in the tin and not directly in the inner bucket so needs to be higher to get heat to the tin x

Edit: Oh just read again PR heater doesn't have inner bucket! I'm going to try 62 today and see I just watched Jack Dunns video on Facebook he said he had PR heater on 66 and it looked like a bouncy gel consistency so will try to get that!

Last edited:
Maybe another geek using the same heater as you can advise.

Xx

That's seems quite high, how do your clients find it? my clients say euroblonde feels hot at 57, is it because it's in the tin and not directly in the inner bucket so needs to be higher to get heat to the tin x

Edit: Oh just read again PR heater doesn't have inner bucket! I'm going to try 62 today and see I just watched Jack Dunns video on Facebook he said he had PR heater on 66 and it looked like a bouncy gel consistency so will try to get that!

Do you have a link to this video? I'd love to see it. I have mine currently on 64

If you go on to jacks Facebook page all his videos are on there xx

Thanks, I have found it x

I'm on my second bag and love it I mostly do intimate waxing and its lovely to apply and it's sets much quicker than euroblonde.

I've tried Homme and find this very similar to Blue but the Homme fragrance was a bit overwhelming in my little room and Blue doesn't really have a strong scent.

I'm still not used to using it for facial waxing yet I've been using euroblonde for such a long time that Blue is setting before I finish applying it!

For those who use Blue what temperature are you using it at?
I have hive digital heaters and my euroblonde is perfect everytime at 57 and crystal ocean at 66 I never have to change the temperature but I'm struggling with what temperature for Blue I keep turning it up and down!

Xx

I've got Blue on 56, Homme on 54 and Mojito on 70. Both hot waxes are poured straight into the hive 1000 bucket but the Mojito is in a tin in the bucket.

I've got Blue on 56, Homme on 54 and Mojito on 70. Both hot waxes are poured straight into the hive 1000 bucket but the Mojito is in a tin in the bucket.

Thank you cloughers yesterday I tried Blue at 56 and is perfect! X

Thank you cloughers yesterday I tried Blue at 56 and is perfect! X
Fab!! I love it, so quick to set I've been doing Hollywoods today in less than 15 mins!

Latest posts

Back