Deo roller wax

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Debbiedoo75

Reaction score
Hi has anyone used the deo double wax heater and deo wax cartridges? I bought them this week,used them on a client today and found them so difficult to use.You have to press so hard to get the wax out and it doesn't roll very good at all.I used the deo pink wax.Im thinking of returning and getting a different make.Anyone else experienced this and any recommendations for a better roller? TIA xx

I haven't used that particular brand of roller wax but I have used many others.
My first thought is that you haven't heated the wax to a high enough temperature.
If it is hotter then the wax should be runnier and therefore flow through the roller head more easily.
To get the roller working, roll it along a wax strip until the wax is running evenly .

Thanks for your reply.I heated it on the highest setting for a good hour before I began waxing.I did also get the wax running through by rolling it a few times on a wax strip.It has put me off using roller wax now.Im sending this kit back incase it's faulty and not heating enough but I'm wary about trying another brand now

Thanks for your reply.I heated it on the highest setting for a good hour before I began waxing.I did also get the wax running through by rolling it a few times on a wax strip.It has put me off using roller wax now.Im sending this kit back incase it's faulty and not heating enough but I'm wary about trying another brand now
I put my roller wax on 2 hours before i need it ready. 1 hour may not be enough but it depends on the heater & quantity you are using.
I've always preferred clean & easy roller wax but it is being discontinued in the UK sadly.
If getting a different brand then try Hive. I used to teach waxing with this brand and it was fine.

Ok.Thanks for the advice.I will look into hive.

Latest posts

Back