Perron Rigot, which lotions/oils?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

misslelly2020

Reaction score
Hi everyone, I'm fairly new to waxing. I do facial waxing, in currently using a hive sensitive non strip wax but I'm not really loving it, during training we used salon services hot film wax which I actually thought was great and easy to work with but I would prefer to use a good quality brand, I have been looking into it and I'm thinking of using the blue non strip wax from Perron rigot but I'm confused about what pre and post oils and lotions I need? As I currently just use options spa pre wax cleanser and after wax lotion. Any help or advice is greatly appreciated. [emoji4] x

I use the Blue and I use the blue cleanser then the Jasmine oil (tiny bit) before waxing then I use the oil again after waxing and also the Blue Refreshing gel. Hope this helps.

I use both Euroblonde and Blue, I've only started using Blue recently and I love it. Blue sets much quicker than Euroblonde.

Same as cloughers Blue Cleanser, a drop of Jasmine Oil, after the waxing I oil again, then refreshing gel.

I've been using Perron Rigot for a few years now so not sure if they still do this but I called them and they sent me out some fantastic information in a folder and a sample of the non-strip wax and little bottles of the products. X

Thank you both! Will order some now, thanks again [emoji4] xx

Latest posts

Back