Please help with this design

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JulijaO

Reaction score
My best friend decide about nail design for her wedding , but I not sure if it's nail sticker or stamping effect ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1400325385.434059.jpg
Please maybe someone did this before

My best friend decide about nail design for her wedding , but I not sure if it's nail sticker or stamping effectView attachment 65230
Please maybe someone did this before

This picture's always floating round, it must be the first thing that comes up when you google bridal nails because I've had a few clients enquire about it. I think it's a sticker because it looks quite raised, never found the sticker anywhere online though :( xx

This picture's always floating round, it must be the first thing that comes up when you google bridal nails because I've had a few clients enquire about it. I think it's a sticker because it looks quite raised, never found the sticker anywhere online though :( xx

Thank you , I thought the same that this a sticker;)

It is on Pinterest , and I personally think that French is not so great I hate hate hate straight French line like that, lower then the natural nail.
Buttttttt it's personal choice.

Yes looks like a sticker becoz of the edges. Can't you use something similar or nail wrap that nail similar design?

Beauty at your finger tips!

I've been asked for this a few times. I have used a stamp on hat finger instead. I think it's a sticker in the picture tho.

I don't remember what this is but it has been featured in previous threads. I thought I would mention that MoYou released a Bridal Stamping Collection yesterday (oops now Friday), in both their standard and XL (for larger/longer nails) plates.
It's worth taking a peek. You may find that your friend likes one of these designs more. Worth a look? I love the MoYou plates and they are pretty consistent in their quality.

Latest posts

Back