Please help

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Airey fairy

Reaction score
I know I've seen this on a thread before and sorry but I've searched and searched how do u create this its ammmazing but can I find that thread ......

Attachments

• ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372891801.747540.jpg
    ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1372891801.747540.jpg
    34 KB · Views: 141
I know I've seen this on a thread before and sorry but I've searched and searched how do u create this its ammmazing but can I find that thread ......

I think that's done with a konad stamp isn't it??

I believe these particular nails are a nail wrap, the edges aren't as smooth as the other nails. I can't find an exact match though. You could probably find something similar on a stamping plate or another type of wrap.

Something like this perhaps?

Nail Wrap Foils Full Cover - White Floral Lace - Wedding Bridal Thin -- # B1-004 | eBay

The thread you are looking for is the Konad thread, http://www.salongeek.com/nail-geek/148055-konad-all-you-need-know-your-favourite-pics-110.html

Hope this helps.

Thanks geeks for clearing this up so quick and finding the original post :) for the life of me I couldn't see if anywhere... Obviously not looked hard enough :) x

Latest posts

Back