Poorly beauty couch....help!!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sarahp

Reaction score
Hi there,

this is a long shot, but I'm hoping that with all the hundreds of geeks out there....one of you will have the answer to my question.

I have a REM hydraulic beauty couch & this afternoon the hydraulic pump stopped working!!!:cry: (my couch won't go up)

Does anybody know if this can be fixed or replaced? or am I going to have to send my dear friend to couch heaven?

Please help!

Oh dear! its not stuck in the highest position is it?!! just got a pic in my head of a small client stuck on it miles from the ground! that happened to me once but i was on a stool and im only 5 foot! hurt my bum jumping off it! :o
Could you try ringing REM and see what they say?

if you know any mechanics they might be able to fix it , i know it sounds daft but my hubby did hydraulics all the time on wagons and diggers, so it should be the same concept, hth

Thanks Dee!!

At least you've pointed me in the right direction, haven't slept all night worrying that I might have to buy a new one.

Hubby has it in bits already:smack: .....although he's more in to rebuilding pc's than mechanics:eek: , but might have to give the brother-in-law a ring.....he's a mechanic for Peugeot.
dee said:
if you know any mechanics they might be able to fix it , i know it sounds daft but my hubby did hydraulics all the time on wagons and diggers, so it should be the same concept, hth

Latest posts

Back