Popular Gelish colours for summer?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

EllDaisy

Reaction score
Could I please have some opinions of what colours for summer are ideal from Gelish!! My collection is growing bigger and bigger and am now finding it hard to think of different colours clients may want so need someone from else's perspective,
Thank youuuu!! X

My summer loving or clients who are travelling somewhere hot have been into Shake It Till You Samba and Sea Foam has also been really popular! Clients also always love a little bit of glitter and my popular one there has been Waterfield

Summer popular ones for me are:
Manga round with me,
sweet morning dew,
I'm brighter than you,
brights have more fun,
pink smoothie,
all that glitters is gold,
am I making you gelish
A mint of Spring
Anime zing colour
:) x

I'm brighter than you
Brights have more fun
Tokyo a go go
Anime zing colour
Paparazzi pose
Rub me the sarong way
Shake it til you samba

Hope this helps x

Tiki Tiki laranga
Tokyo a go go
Paparazzi pose
Maliblu me away
I'm brighter than you
Make you blink pink
Manga round with me
Escar go to france
X

Summer popular ones for me are:
Manga round with me,
sweet morning dew,
I'm brighter than you,
brights have more fun,
pink smoothie,
all that glitters is gold,
am I making you gelish
A mint of Spring
Anime zing colour
:) x

I was going to buy pink smoothie but I heard that it does fade slightly. Is it true from your use?

I've never had any problems with fading with pink smoothie x

Pink smoothie fades to a whiteish colour when I've had it before so never reordered maybe they've changed it now

It's not a known fader. Nail
Harmony haven't have any issues with it either. x

I was going to buy pink smoothie but I heard that it does fade slightly. Is it true from your use?

On my third bottle, never faded.
I've had clients go on holiday wearing it for 2 weeks and came back with it still the same colour. x

I've had clients go on holiday wearing it for 2 weeks and came back with it still the same colour. x

I've never had any problems with it fading either x

Apologies got the name wrong, it's You’re So Sweet You’re Giving Me a Toothache that is a suspected fader. I switched to pink smoothie as recommended by sallys.

I do have "He loves me he loves me not" that I got from Nail Harmony UK which is a bright lavender colour but it turns into a periwinkle blue after a few days in the sun. So I can confirm this one is a fader.

Latest posts

Back