Popular suppliers for hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

HairbyMx

Reaction score
Hi all,

Who is your favourite hair extension suppliers?

Thanks

Hi Hun I use Pro Salon Hair for my budget range and SJK for my luxury and Russian x

Hi Georgia I completed a micro loop and ring course today so looking for hair recommendations and advice. I hope you don't mind me jumping on this thread but how long does the Pro Salon hair last? Compared to SJK hair? Thanks x

No of course not, they offer Indian or Russian hair the Indian usually lasts around 4 months depending how it's cared for they do 0.6, 0.7 and 0.8g strands. It's very rare to find any 1g ones which is partially why I don't use them very much anymore and I haven't tried the Russian either I use the Russian hair from SJK x

I prefer SJK x

Thanks lovely appreciate your expert opinion [emoji1] do any of these companies offer samples? Xx

They both do yes :) xx

Hi Georgia, thanks for getting back to me. I contacted SJK Hair and they informed me they don't send samples..... Bit disappointing they advised me to buy a whole pack which can cost a lot if every company expected you to do that. Oh well will see if any other company are willing to send samples but thanks again Hun x

Hi Georgia, thanks for getting back to me. I contacted SJK Hair and they informed me they don't send samples..... Bit disappointing they advised me to buy a whole pack which can cost a lot if every company expected you to do that. Oh well will see if any other company are willing to send samples but thanks again Hun x
Try prestige, routes, transform, Angels locks, hair rebellion, lady's locks, euphoriaone they all give out samples. X

Thanks Maisie that's really helpful I will try the' also xxx

Studio 58 send samples. Though I do prefer SJK hair.

Latest posts

Back