Post your May Specials!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Thanks for all the feedback guys. I had a brainstorm as I was driving to the shops yesterday, and have decided to go with every appointment taken in the month of may will go into the draw to win a free set of eyelash extensions. As I've only been open for business for a month, I need to build my client base and actually get them in the door, so I thought this would be a good way to do that. They can book in to have anything, even something as small as an eyebrow wax, and they will go in the draw to win some lashes. Fingers crossed it gets me some business!

Thanks for all the feedback guys. I had a brainstorm as I was driving to the shops yesterday, and have decided to go with every appointment taken in the month of may will go into the draw to win a free set of eyelash extensions. As I've only been open for business for a month, I need to build my client base and actually get them in the door, so I thought this would be a good way to do that. They can book in to have anything, even something as small as an eyebrow wax, and they will go in the draw to win some lashes. Fingers crossed it gets me some business!
I think thats a good idea, that way it will bring more clients in and hopefully they will become regulars :) x

Latest posts

Back