Prestige hair extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Megan.

Reaction score
whats peoples views, opinions and experiences with prestige hair extensions? Please thank you xx

Absolutely swear by them! Beautiful quality and good customer service. It’s all I use

All the hair I’ve had had from them is lovely. Sometimes Abigail fine compared to usuL supplier but no problem with prestige

God that reads like nonsense! Sometimes fine compared to usual supplier!

have you not had any issues with the quality? I’ve found their hair to be dry and knotty.

have you not had any issues with the quality? I’ve found their hair to be dry and knotty.
I haven’t personally had any issues at all, but I have read that some have. I’m reluctant to try other suppliers so my only other experience was euphoria one and after one week, the blonde was shredding and dry so went back to prestige as I’ve never been let down. I’m about to try transform

I haven’t personally had any issues at all, but I have read that some have. I’m reluctant to try other suppliers so my only other experience was euphoria one and after one week, the blonde was shredding and dry so went back to prestige as I’ve never been let down. I’m about to try transform.
(I’ve only ever bought nano from prestige)

Yeh same, have seen mixed reviews about prestige
Do you know what level of discount transform offer for trade?

I haven’t personally had any issues at all, but I have read that some have. I’m reluctant to try other suppliers so my only other experience was euphoria one and after one week, the blonde was shredding and dry so went back to prestige as I’ve never been let down. I’m about to try transform.
(I’ve only ever bought nano from prestige)

Good morning 'Frankosmythe'

We have checked back through your posts and can see you have posted regular negative comments about our company however we cannot find any record of you on our systems. We have requested your order number in previous posts and unfortunately you have not replied.

Please be advised that we take any issue very seriously and we would of dealt with any query you had if you contacted us directly. (As stated in one of your previous posts)

This issue we have is we cannot find anyone under your name who has ever ordered from our company or contacted us directly, nor have we had any complaints regarding your issue, as stated in your previous posts. This leads us to believe that you are not a genuine user and in fact a supplier with financial gain.

Best regards

Good morning 'Frankosmythe'

We have checked back through your posts and can see you have posted regular negative comments about our company however we cannot find any record of you on our systems. We have requested your order number in previous posts and unfortunately you have not replied.

Please be advised that we take any issue very seriously and we would of dealt with any query you had if you contacted us directly. (As stated in one of your previous posts)

This issue we have is we cannot find anyone under your name who has ever ordered from our company or contacted us directly, nor have we had any complaints regarding your issue, as stated in your previous posts. This leads us to believe that you are not a genuine user and in fact a supplier with financial gain.

Best regards

Well I am a genuine customer and am waiting for a solution to my problem of the poor hair you supplied... I am waiting for a solution and so is my client...when I find a satisfactory outcome that leaves my client with decent hair that she paid for, I’ll make sure I post that.
You are chasing people on forums and not dealing with your customers. Keep your clients happy and they won’t write negative reviews!

Latest posts

Back