Pretty Little Liars

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

loulabelle1988

Reaction score
Season 7, episode 1 is now on Uk Netflix! Episodes are be added each week.....

I am a tad obsessed with it!!!! [emoji7][emoji7]

<3 pretty little liars!

I hate how we only get one a week!

Arggg I know right!! Although I did discover that the Gilmore Girls has been added on !!!! [emoji322][emoji322][emoji322]

Better than all at once.. I tried to watch one episode a week of the season of Orange is the New Black and I ended up watching three in one go! I love how even my boyfriend can't resist turning away from his Xbox to see what's going on on PLL!

See I don't sleep very well so I prefer having them all at once so I can binge on them when I'm having a bad night!

I'm so bored of this season already!
They just keep going round and round in circles; I hated the first season even though I couldn't stop watching, loved all in between and now I'm bored again.
I think it's had it's time now :(

I'm just about caught up now & only started watching a few months ago! Think I need to watch ep 2 & 3 then the next one Wednesday! Read online we are only getting 10 episodes this season then the other 10 won't air until winter 2017 [emoji24] what is the point!! Everyone will surely have forgotten about it by then lol. I do love it though! Season 6 was the best so far! X

I'm so bored of this season already!
They just keep going round and round in circles; I hated the first season even though I couldn't stop watching, loved all in between and now I'm bored again.
I think it's had it's time now :(
I think it took too long to get going the first season! I know what you mean but I think I'm bored of it because I have to wait for the episodes!

Latest posts

Back