Price list in window

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

xxx

Reaction score
Hi geeks just wanting a little advice. i have two spaces for posters in the window. i usually have an offer on but im cutting out on offers. i get alot of people looking and reading the posters. do you think it would be a good idea to put a price list in the window that may encourage clients to come in? Also do you have your price lists on your facebook page or leave them to get in contact? i read on show us your website one of your first tabs on your website should be price list as thats what people look for and i notice when im doing this myself personally! Please let me know if you have any advise! xx

We display our price list in the window and display the prices on all our products ;-) I am always suspicious if something does not display the price.;-)

thanks pinkpants. Dou you have a price list on your facebook?

No but you have prompted me to put one on lol!!! Thanks x

I have price lists in the window, on the swing board, Facebook, in a display on the desk and ones for clients/potential clients to take.
I agree I'm wary of places that don't display prices, not only is it a nuisance to ask, but can be embarrassing if something is unaffordable.

There's a jewellers by me, no prices on anything and the door is locked with a bell outside, even though its obviously super expensive, and by appointment only to go in its a good example of it being off putting even if I saved a fortune up. Xoxo

I have a acrylic frame in window with price list in,also one on coffee table,and in frames in my treatment rooms,price list on my website and Facebook page,letting clients no what your all about,I have clients come in and say (never new you done spray tans or facials ect)
The more info you get out the better.

I have a acrylic frame in window with price list in,also one on coffee table,and in frames in my treatment rooms,price list on my website and Facebook page,letting clients no what your all about,I have clients come in and say (never new you done spray tans or facials ect)
The more info you get out the better.

Agreed. I have just remembered our slide show on the pc when were not using it, there's the offers, prices, logo, reminder of loyalty card and reminder to book their next appointment xoxo

Where do you put it on your Facebook page? Do you put it in a note or at the details?

Where do you put it on your Facebook page? Do you put it in a note or at the details?

Mines in an album called price lists, the hair and beauty are separate ones xoxo

Thanks Tomme. Is the beauty and hair a separate business?

Thanks Tomme. Is the beauty and hair a separate business?

We're all self employed, but I took all the price lists and put them into matching designs so to the outside world it looks uniform and part of one place. The other reason is that there is so much to list and i done them from a clienrs view of too much listed on one page is usually ignored so make them separate to be able to increase font, clients can find what they want quickly and its neater. The printed lists are back to back. Xoxo

i would defo display your price lists as i am always put off if i cant see prices as i wouldnt want to ask and then think its too expensive, i would feel i would have to make a appointment so always avoid places i cant find pricelists for :/ x

I agree with others, it's good to display prices :)

When I don't see prices for anything in windows etc I always presume expensive!

I have mine in the window, I actually use a large window decal from Vistaprint and used my price list designed by Carl (verve). Lots of people stop and look and I've had plenty of bookings from thise who looked as they sauntered past.

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek

Thinking of this from a different angle, and I'm just thinking 'out loud' but could you possibly have a poster that basically invites them in to grab a price list. I'm just thinking that way you get them in to the salon, get the chance to chat to them, get them to soak up the ambience of your salon and have some face time. I would be concerned that some would look at a price list in a window and carry on walking if they didn't like the price, obviously you don't want bargain hunters, but sometimes getting someone inside an establishment and being able to chat to someone makes that person realise that there is a blooming good reason why you charge what you do- ie polite staff, great work, relaxing salon atmosphere, quality products and that they are valued as a customer. Having prices in the windows would also worry me that if they look at the prices, then think I'll ring them later or pop in later, but if they physically have to come in and ask or grab a price list you get the opportunity to interact with them.

I'm a home salon so no window, I do display all my prices on my website but I also have an informative website which grabs my clients attention, it's laid out will, with text, videos, pictures that help my clients decide what treatment to have and also shows them I know what I'm doing lol. That's my virtual shop window.

xxx

Latest posts

Back