Price list layout

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Lunaberry

Reaction score
Hmmm.. I'm currently working on my new price lists (nail technician only) and am interested to know what layout you go for?

Do you group into hands and feet?
Or do you have a section on enhancements and gel polish, then another for manicure and pedicure?
What other information do you provide?
Thanks x

Have a look on the @Verve Designs Facebook. They design them so you can get some ideas. Or depending on your budget speak to them, I am sure they can help!

Have a look on the @Verve Designs Facebook. They design them so you can get some ideas. Or depending on your budget speak to them, I am sure they can help!

Thanks for your reply, I appreciate that.
I have got someone who is designing them for me I was just curious as to how many people group it by hands or feet and how many group by treatment (gel, acrylic, manicure, pedicure etc) x

Mine are hands, feet, Enhancments, waxing ect in groups with short but sweet descriptions. I have a booklet treatment menu

Hmmm.. I'm currently working on my new price lists (nail technician only) and am interested to know what layout you go for?

Do you group into hands and feet?
Or do you have a section on enhancements and gel polish, then another for manicure and pedicure?
What other information do you provide?
Thanks x
Perhaps think of the lay out from your customers point of view, look at price lists from places/websites you like and what it was that attracted you to it - and be as simple as possible with the detail. HTH x

ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430126168.438955.jpg
ImageUploadedBySalonGeek1430126197.069145.jpg

Here's mine, hope it helps.
Designed by the wonderfully talented and patient Carl @ Verve.
Printed at www.print24.com

Mine is grouped by the service provided; Manicure, Pedicure, CND Shellac, UV Gel enhancements, L&P enhancements, Nail Art. I also have a brief description of what each service entails which lots of clients have found helpful (especially clients who have never had their nails done before).

Latest posts

Back