Price Marking Retail Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

pure

Reaction score
OK this is probably stupid question of the week but it's bothering me.:lol:

How do you display the prices on your products? At the moment I have little folded cards on the shelves with the name and price of each item, but its time consuming to do each time I
get new stock in. But I'm not sure I like the idea of applying stickers to the actual boes/products either, partly because I don't want the stickers to damage the bo, and also do you think is looks cheap?

i do the same as you and agree its a pain but i try to keep to same product range. i print mine and laminate them you could always do a full product list and display it next to your display - if you printed it you woudl only need to add any new products each time

From a customer point of view, I think you should stick to what you do, much more pleasing and proffessional to look at :hug: I cant comment from a retail angle, as I dont retail :)

For something that's a little bit different Debs, have you thought of using place card holders?

There are so many designs and themes to choose from, the end result is simple, original and effective.

Place Card Holders From Turquoise Weddings

HTHs xx

you can get very tiny tags from stationers like luggage labels but really tiny. i use these for mine

For something that's a little bit different Debs, have you thought of using place card holders?

There are so many designs and themes to choose from, the end result is simple, original and effective.

Place Card Holders From Turquoise Weddings

HTHs xx

What a wonderful idea - thank you! :hug:
Now I'm going to have to go spend some money!! :lol::lol:

Latest posts

Back