Prices you charge

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Mrssj

Reaction score
Hi, im setting up newly trained as mobile and wondered whether ud mind sharing how much you charge for any of the following you may do

Wax or thread
Brows
Chin
Lip

Wax
Armpits
Bikini
Legs

Tint
Brows
Lashes

Eyelash extensions

Thanks in advance

Su

Hi,
It really does depend on your area, maybe have a look around at salon or other therapists price lists to get an idea of the going rate. You could do a couple of quid off or something for first 5 clients having a certain treatment or something like that.
I wouldn't recommend doing ridiculous offers when you first start out as you will get the people that just want something for nothing as a one off and you won't see them again. You'll need regulars that help grow your business by word of mouth.
I could tell you my prices but where I am Beauty treatments cost more than they do in Birmingham (I have family there).
I had a customer the other day all the way from Leeds and she said she would pay half what she paid with me if she was back home!
Treatments I do are triple the price in London I've had clients tell me.
So it's very dependant on area I'm afraid! Hope that helps anyway!
X

I think your best option would be to do a Google search for mobile therapists and salons in your area. Prices can vary dramatically depending on the area, products, training etc. Within a 3 mile radius of our salon the price of a Hollywood varies from £10 to £40.

Latest posts

Back