Problem client

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SoonerGirlNails

Reaction score
Hi there! I'm struggling with one particular client constantly pinging nails off. It is driving me crazy. I've tried two different acrylic systems on her (Nailite and CND) and she lost nails within 4-5 days with both.

I have clients normally go 2-3 weeks (sometimes 5!!!) with zero issues.

Does anyone have any suggestions for problem lifters?

Thanks!
Beth

As you know, acrylic Nails don't generally ping off for no good reason.

If its definitely not your technique, you have to consider what the client is doing with her nails. Spend a bit of time quizzing her on her daily routine.
Is she wanting free re-do's each time?

Finally, there are some clients who cannot wear nail enhancements. She might be one of these clients. :(

I have trouble with one or two who despite my best advice continue to wear them way too long. Like 1.5 times the nail plate!![emoji33] and I do a fair few repairs for them, needless to say.

Is that part of your lady's problem?

Thanks for the answers, friends! I had her in today, and we talked at length about what is going on. She can sometimes get two week's wear without an issue, but lately I'm replacing at least one or two each time. We keep them super short, so length isn't an issue. Today, she voiced her concern about what might be happening. She works for the government and is around a lot of chemicals. She told me today that she is worried that not only is that the problem with her nails, but all of the chemicals she is exposed to might be bad for her health. So we may have found the culprit.

She seemed ok with me having to replace and repair nails. I did one set for free because I was worried it was my nail tip glue (tried a different brand and it was a complete nightmare!) But after that, I have stuck to my guns and just explained how 99% of my other clients get a good 2, 3, and 4 weeks wear with no issues.

I used a different primer on her today, so we shall see!

Thank you!

Latest posts

Back