Problem

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Sue

Reaction score
Hey maybe it shouldn't happen - but what if a client turns up for an infill and you dont like the look of her nails ... you did them last time.

They are discoloured and jaded looking - do you suggest having the nails taken off and her to have a rest from enhancements for a while - or suggest a complete new set - even though the client hasn't budgeted for them.

Would this cloudy discolouration seem to imply that lifting is happening - and if its not just the cuticle/side wall area - what does it signify that the tech is not doing initially when first doing the nails?

This is just a question in anticipation of a problem occurring. I must admit that my own nails looked pretty dodgy when I infilled them - discolouration - but as I was doing nail art on them as well i wasn't too concerned.

If it was a client however - I;d be beside myself with worry. Especially if she'd just wanted a french and no nail art to hide the discolouration.

How would you all deal with this client?

Love
Sue
xxx

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back