Problems with gel extensions

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hanzy85

Reaction score
I have been offering gel nail extensions for around 2 years now and they have not proved over popular so far, however last week I had 2 clients for the gel extensions and one came back two days later and had lost 2 nails already. The girl was a nail biter and her nail beds were not in the best condition so I was reluctant to do them however she managed to persuade me to do them and I did tell her as she was a nail biter that they would not last as long. The thing is it knocks my confidence when someone complains and was wondering if anyone could advice me where I could be going wrong. I am using the brisagel system and am prepping the nails really well, pushing back cuticles etc beforehand. How long do most peoples clients gel nail extensions last and do they come back for infills? I was wondering whether I should go on another training course or perhaps also offer acrylics as they seem to last people alot longer? Views please?

Latest posts

Back