Products for treatments

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

cocoon

Reaction score
Hi I am just setting up mobile after a long break and this time last year joined Vie at Home so I would have a good variety of products for treatments such as facials and make up. I have done a few parties but these have dried up this year. It is coming up to the busiest time of the year where Vie is concerned and they've just released their new catalogue.
The reason I have posted this is I need to put in a small order to stay active on their system but I would also then need to order all the new Christmas products for another £90, my question is, does anyone else on here use Vie and if so do you get many after sales from treatments? If not I am considering stopping due to continually buying new products and not really doing many parties. If I do stop, what products would be best to go onto as Vie are very good quality and I want something of a similar quality?
Many thanks in advance
Kizzy x

Just bumping this up as i'd really like to know what people think about using products like Vie for there therapy treatments and if they do sell afterwards too...

:) xx

Hi I am just setting up mobile after a long break and this time last year joined Vie at Home so I would have a good variety of products for treatments such as facials and make up. I have done a few parties but these have dried up this year. It is coming up to the busiest time of the year where Vie is concerned and they've just released their new catalogue.
The reason I have posted this is I need to put in a small order to stay active on their system but I would also then need to order all the new Christmas products for another £90, my question is, does anyone else on here use Vie and if so do you get many after sales from treatments? If not I am considering stopping due to continually buying new products and not really doing many parties. If I do stop, what products would be best to go onto as Vie are very good quality and I want something of a similar quality?
Many thanks in advance
Kizzy x

Hi Kizzy
I started being a Vie consultant in January as I wanted a change in direction from my current job and want to become a makeup artist but also do semi permanent lashes. I've done well through the year but I have decided in the last couple of months to pack it in.
The reason being my makeup and lashes have taken off so I don't have he time, plus I'm not pushy enough to sell stuff :o
I bought the Christmas catalogues but haven't bought any of the buy ins for it.
After a lot of looking around on this site I've bought a lot of MAC makeup and I already have a bit of Estee Lauder, Elizabeth Arden and Urban Decay
I think a lot of Vie products are very good, the dream lashes mascara is one of the best and I love the little pot of correct and perfect.
My last party was in August so don't know how long I'll remain active, I will put the odd order in as friends have mentioned bits and pieces they'd like.
hth
Sarah x

Latest posts

Back