Professional Peels/Products

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Diane_UK

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

before I start this is definately not a plug - I will not mention anywhere here the name of my company or contact details.

Anyway, I have been in the skincare business for a few years now and I am about to launch a new company supplying peel treatments and other related products to professionals.
The products will include Glycolic Peels from 20 - 70%, Salicylic, Lactic, Jessner and TCA peels. Other products include skin prep/post peel neutraliser and a full line of cleansers, toners etc.

I would like to know whether you feel there is a gap in the market for these products and if so what would you expect from such a company i.e product literature, customer post peel care leaflets etc.

Another problem I am having is with pricing. For example, my current price list has Glycolic Peel 30% in a 100ml bottle at £52.00. Does this sound reasonable in comparison to your current supplier?

I really hope I am not crossing the line here in asking these questions - it is the only place I have found until now with a number of therapists in one place :)

Many thanks,

Diane

Hi Diane I admire anyone with having get up and go and launching a new business.
How stringent are you going to be about who you sell to? Will beauticians with one day facial training be able to buy these peels? It is currently against EU regulations for a therapist to use beyond a certain strength peel and TCA can only be applied by a nurse/doctor although in other countries it is acceptable. The price you quote is good for 100mls.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Back