Profit advice

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Sorry been in Mozambique so no phone reception in the sticks there .
I didn't want non professionals knowing how to work out or get the costing but I suppose it doesn't matter .

I didn't want non professionals knowing how to work out or get the costing but I suppose it doesn't matter .

hi may i also have a copy of the document?

Hiya could you message me too please x

Me too please

and me too if possible . Sorry to be a pain ! xx

Will inbox you Pam as there is a very easy method to work it out
Hello, I am wondering the same! Please could you send me it to!! Many thanks x

Me too please xx

Me too please [emoji3]

hello, i wondered if i could have this email please, thank you x

Hi could you send to me too please? X

I wanted to know too but 30 people asked so I didn't want to bother her x

Work it out how many sets of nails a box of tips do divide it by that or forms then you know your cost per forms, if you use lint free wipes divide how many in a packet to how many u use per service if you use x amount of ml sanitiser divide by that add up then factor in the price per hour you want to earn as a wage things like that it's trial and error at first xx

Contact who ever you buy your system from and ask them the cost per service.....

Latest posts

Back