Promoting yourself at Xmas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Sharpster

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,
Just wondered how you promote your business at Xmas? I've missed the deadline for my magazine of choice and would normally do special offers etc in the salon I rent a room in however I don't want to offer any discount with it being Xmas. Any ideas how I can best get my services across without offering discount or doing competitions?

I am having some flyers done to go in shopping bags of a local fashionable clothes shop and was thinking of running an ad in the local paper. Just wondered what anyone else is doing? x

I would be interested in this to its my first Xmas in the salon, am hoping to be busy X

Sent from my GT-I9195 using SalonGeek mobile app

I always send certificates of appreciation for my regulars and send a buy one get one free coupon to everyone in our http://www.salonbooker.com/ appointment book.

I've also included gift certificates in local gift baskets or through exchanges with other local businesses.

Making gift certificates to sell as Christmas gifts can be a great way to celebrate the holidays without offering a discount, and you'll probably sell a lot more than people will redeem.

Latest posts

Back