Promoting

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

hairmummy

Reaction score
Hi business geeks I have found the salon has hit a quiet patch I have spent a lot on advertising but not much response we do refute a friend and loyalty cards but looking for other ideas what works for you?

I find that you have to do a bit of everything. Leaflet drops work well for me, in specific, targeted areas. We also try and keep our Facebook up to date and relevant.

Do you ask clients how they found you? I'm surprised how many say 'Google', so a good website is a must. We run an ad in a local weekly mag. We do it every month. It really isn't cheap, but the repetitiveness gets your name out there.

Finally, when we're busy, I always have to remind myself to advertise. It's easy during a busy spell to become complacent!

Vic x

Do you have a facebook page? Reason why I ask is that I've found using eye catching Eflyers designed by Carl from Verve Designs advertising my services/offers has helped my business as not only do I use on my Fbook I also send them out via email/what's app/ inbox etc and it makes my page stand out from my local competitors, plus saves you £'s on printing costs :)

Latest posts

Back