Providing CND SpaManicure / SpaPedicure to men?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

staceymackey

Reaction score
Hi Geeks,

I am mobile and am going to be providing waxing services for men. HOWEVER I am also qualified in manicure/pedicure services. I have the CND Spa treatments which I LOVE.. but I'm not sure how many men would go for them?

Do many of you have 'everyday blokes' who look after their nails? Do you think the Spa treatments would be too much for a man, would a 'basic' service be more popular? Are many of you able to successfully upsell to spa services with men? The CND Spa products are amazing. I know once they tried them they would never look back... but you know men!

A bit like 20 questions I know...

Any help appreciated! Thanks

My husband! :lol: You can offer both just so they have that option. My husband finds getting spa mani/pedi relaxing and refreshing. He's always up to going with me if I want to treat myself. And I look after his fingers and toes regularly. Men like being pampered too. Just some are too macho to admit it :lick:

My husband loves manis and pedis and trust me, he's a man's man. Like most men, he doesn't go for the flowery, perfumey, girlie scents. For him, I stick to CND's Earth manicure and pedicure product lines.

I bet Shemar Moore likes manis and pedis...:lol:

Latest posts

Back