Question for Bio Sculpture Techs

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

eob

Reaction score
Hi all

I wonder if you can help. Can any bio sculpture techs tell me the difference between their normal gel range and their new S-gel range? I thought that Bio Sculpture gel was a soak off gel anyway. Sorry for sounding so stupid but Im just intrigued.

Many thanks
Emma

hey

the s gel is used as a sandwich layer or top layer, its clear. you can still soak it off, but it needs extra curing time

hope this helps x

There is no S Gel range as such, just an S Gel .... it's basically designed to give extra strength to extensions, sculptures and clients who have recurrent problems with their NNOs.

Its just another clear gel by Biosculpture - Its stronger than the original clear gel. You have to cure it longer than the other gels - 3-4 minutes.

As above!

It's ace too.

:lol: S Gel is great it has just added to the Bio Sculpture range. It is fab on French as last layer it keeps the White gel white and does not stain so great for Hairdresses. I have been using Bio for 11 years and S Gel for over 12 months it is great.
Di:confused:

Latest posts

Back