Question on storage/mobile

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nvl

Reaction score
Hiya would you suggest having separate cases for manicure and pedicure. I currently have a roo mamba case and was thinking of just using it for pedicure equipment/products.
Am I making life difficult for myself?
Any advice would be most helpful thank you

Hiya would you suggest having separate cases for manicure and pedicure. I currently have a roo mamba case and was thinking of just using it for pedicure equipment/products.
Am I making life difficult for myself?
Any advice would be most helpful thank you

I have all of my kit in one trolley, inside the trolley I have loads of smaller compartments that can be taken out. If I know I'm not going to be using something I won't take it with me. At the moment I have a hard gel kit but don't want to use it til I've had my training in February so that one stays out of my trolley for now xx

That's a good idea -a trolley with removable storage!
I'm currently in college and so far we have done facials, mani/pedi, brows and there is no way I could fit all that in one trolley, however i could get one for the mani/pedi stuff... I thorght behind different cases was that manis are more popular then pedis so I wouldn't need the pedi equipment as much (to keep the weight of the case down)
Thank you for your reply

Latest posts

Back