Quick Dip Acrylics?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Cherrypie1590

Reaction score
HI
I'm wondering if this 'quick dip acrylics' extension is any good? Does anyone use this and what are the Pro's and Con's?
I have training booked and I wasn't aware I had booked the quick dip course rather than the regular training. I am still going to do it but I would like other peoples thoughts or experiences.

Is it easier to do?
Is it popular?
How long do they last?
How much to charge?

Thanks is advance.
Cherrypie :wink2:

I have used this system it is easier than regular acrylics however i found them not to be as strong.

HI
I'm wondering if this 'quick dip acrylics' extension is any good? Does anyone use this and what are the Pro's and Con's?
I have training booked and I wasn't aware I had booked the quick dip course rather than the regular training. I am still going to do it but I would like other peoples thoughts or experiences.

Is it easier to do?
Is it popular?
How long do they last?
How much to charge?

Thanks is advance.
Cherrypie :wink2:

Hi, when I first started in nails I also 'accidentally' booked onto one of these courses.

Easier to do on yourself than a traditional brush method but I agree with the other poster, they don't last as long. I had lots of problems with them on clients and gave up until I trained with a brush 2 years later.

Rhiannon x

Latest posts

Back