Rant, pink hair!

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Dfinch

Reaction score
Ok so this may seem a little dramatic but yesterday I went into our local hair and beauty supply. (In Australia) and I wanted to try out a mixture or balayage/foiled pieces in my hair. My hair was level 7-8 in some places with a lot of natural 7 root. I wanted to try 12/89 wella special blonde, and lightner with 10vol alternating on the ends of my hair then tone with 8.2 in kitoko. I wanted to add extra voilet tone into my 8.2 to make it more of a salmon tone on the prelightened areas. So she sold me a voilet additive but in some colorica brand and not kitoko as they were out of stock reasuring me that she does it all the time..... And told me to but an inch of a tube in my mix... (Only used a dot as i was sceptical) So turns out that additive must be a semi/crazy colour like colour.. Not ment for being an additive because within seconds my whole lengths of my hair was neon pink.... Not voilet I mean fudge pink moon pink!!! I have done a bleach bath and toned with an ash level 7 it looks quite nice now but where my fringe had previous foils it has grabbed neon pink.... Bleach bath for 20mins did not budge it! Ahhhh! Never listening to anyone again...

Lengths look fine but my poor fringe will be pinned back for a long time!!!!

Sent from my SM-G900I using SalonGeek mobile app

Attachments

• 1415655369177.jpg
    1415655369177.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 380
Lengths look fine but my poor fringe will be pinned back for a long time!!!!

Your hair looks nice in this picture, but don't listen to the people who work in wholesalers, there not proper hairdressers! You have to do hair everyday on lots of different clients to know which rules to bend.

I never mix 2 colours from different houses in the same bowl because you don't know how they will react together x

Sent from my HTC One using SalonGeek mobile app

Your hair looks nice in this picture, but don't listen to the people who work in wholesalers, there not proper hairdressers! You have to do hair everyday on lots of different clients to know which rules to bend.

I never mix 2 colours from different houses in the same bowl because you don't know how they will react together x

Oh I can't tell u how many times she said she has 25 years hairdressing experience. Same to say. Was fuming! Exactly I would never mix 2 different brands, but I thought as she recommended it I would go out on a limb. Bad idea !

At least it was your hair not a client! 😂😂

Im just stuck with pink hair ;p

I really like it 😀

Sent from my SM-G900F using SalonGeek mobile app

Thanks! So my client which is having nleach re touch just asked for a splash of pink like mine! So going to try out our new color graphics lacquer

Latest posts

Back