re-usable non stick forms?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorraineg2004

Reaction score
Hi everyone
Just wondering if anyone has used the re-usable non stick forms for sculpting?
If so, are they any good as i hate the normal forms (to hard for me lol).
I can use the normal ones however it takes me all my time trying to get them to sit just right.
Thanks

Hi,

I haven't used them personally, but was thinking about before I started training. I read a couple of places that people found them difficult as you cannot tailor them to the indiviual client or customise the shape if you need to get a good fit.

What forms are you using at present? I know many people abandon the horseshoe ones as they are supposed to be a real pain.

Creative do Performance forms, and I'm pretty certain EZ Flow do a similar one that aren't horseshoe shaped - many people find these easier to fit.

lorraineg2004 said:
Hi everyone
Just wondering if anyone has used the re-usable non stick forms for sculpting?
If so, are they any good as i hate the normal forms (to hard for me lol).
I can use the normal ones however it takes me all my time trying to get them to sit just right.
Thanks
Hiya and Happy Easter....
If you are having trouble with the forms you are using now I don't think you will get on with re-useable ones. I find they are a fiddle and don't stay in place well. Personally I just don't like the idea of 're-using' although I know they are sanitizable I still don't like it. What forms are you using at the moment??? You may want to try some different kinds...ie Creative's performance forms are brilliant, Ez flow make great ones as well and Distinctive Nail Products (Young Nails) do 'heavenly forms' and they are great as well. One tip you may want to try if you want to stiffen your form, punch out the middle bit and re-apply it underneath (sticky side) the free edge. Don't forget like anything, practice makes perfect!

Cheers
RAE

hi Lorraine, I use OPI re-usable forms and find them much better than throw aways. They are fully sanitisable and comfortable to use, are very flexible and they hold their shape well both for myself and my client.X

HI

Thanks for all replies.
I am currently using distinctive nails (young nails) forms.
I think ill give them a try still and see ill let you know how i get on.

Latest posts

Back