Remembrance Day inspired hair up

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Millie36

Reaction score
Does anyone have any ideas for remembrance day inspired hair up ?? I need to do something but not sure what to do for Monday ... Hmmm

If you want to try nostalgic, how about a Victory roll?

I had a go at some victory rolls for a wartime themed look, I went a bit over the top with how big they were but they looked ok, bit messy but I'm still learning.

Attachments

• IMAG0443.jpg
    IMAG0443.jpg
    135.1 KB · Views: 211
  • Victory Rolls.jpg
    Victory Rolls.jpg
    131.9 KB · Views: 219
Why not add a poppy to a lovely hair up? 😄

I did think about victory rolls but I've been doing them soo much this week for a 1940's play :)

Over exaggerated finger waves? It looks lovely on long hair as well when u pin curl the ends :) for a more modern take "rocking" technique with straighteners is amazing. And its a lot quicker than finger waving x

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Hi there what is "rocking technique" x

Im sure there should b a video demonstration on youtube or ghd website. You twist the ghds inwards from the root like your about to curl, then twist again 180 degree for the opposite direction then back to stage one so your going inwards direction, then for the rest of the hair pull down to get a curl. So you end up with finger waves. Dont brush it. Use a product to get a wet look effect/supersleek effect. Can always simply just use hairspray on each section just before you put in your ghd. Its hard to describe. Watching a video is the best bet. Practise makes perfect too. Most people either get it straight away or struggle. It sounds a lot harder than it actully is. X

Sent from my GT-I9300 using SalonGeek mobile app

Latest posts

Back