Remi cachet #60 so wrong

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

daisy020913

Reaction score
My extensions arrived and I'm gutted . My hair makes them look yellow . This is remi cachet 60 . Any suggestions on another brand or colour .

It's starting to do my head in now . Grrrrrrr

Attachments

• image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    151 KB
Transform have a colour that's supposed to be lighter than a 60, think it's ice white? But your hair looks very light indeed ! Always hard to match white blondes.

I am having such a nightmare . I have sent a picture of at hair to all the main suppliers I can think of , all who come back with totally different shades . I went with remi cachet after talking at great length on the phone with them and now they aren't right . Really gutted as I needed for Friday , my birthday night out .

I'm loosing the will

Hi Daisy,

I saw this today on our Twitter, it can be hard sometimes to colour match with a picture due to lighting and colours can vary from screen to screen. We would probably recommend our colour 55 for your hair. If you want to get the hair returned we can exchange or get it refunded for you.

If you need any further help just drop me a PM or you can email me directly.

[email protected]

Would a toner not help on the extensions? When mine was fully blonde I never got a pack to match straight away, Perfekton rinse was my best friend..

I don't think I've ever found a perfect really ashy blonde colour match, but the 60 is pretty close, just pop a toner over it, Remi Cachet is fine to be coloured, permed or anything you'd do with your own hair to make it match, it voids your guarantee but the hair is still fine, I've bleached them and all recoloured and bleached again and never have any problems with it :-D

Try TIGI Dumb Blonde Purple Toning Shampoo 400ml.

Beauty works have a really ashy 60a I think has anyone used them ?

I don't want to tone them because as my toner fades the colour of my faded hair is still noting like the 60 .

I don't want to tone them because as my toner fades the colour of my faded hair is still noting like the 60 .

The toner on the extensions won't fade as fast as yours though because you're not washing them all the time.

I would really recommend returning the hair and exchanging it for our colour 55.

Their 60a has a strong pink tone to it

Latest posts

Back