Remi Cachet

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Ashley79

Ashley79
Reaction score
What is remi cachet? A client asked if I do them. Is it a method or brand of hair?????

Brand of hair by additional lengths.

Brand of hair by additional lengths.
Oh right, are they meant to be the best?? She says she won't have anything else!

Oh right, are they meant to be the best?? She says she won't have anything else!

Definitely not THE best no but they're a main brand and competitor.

Remi Cachet is a brand produced by Additional Lengths Ltd.

If you'd like any information about any of our products then please just drop me an email - [email protected]

I would disagree with Cams opinion though, I do think we are the best but I am a little biased.

Remi Cachet is a brand produced by Additional Lengths Ltd.

If you'd like any information about any of our products then please just drop me an email - [email protected]

I would disagree with Cams opinion though, I do think we are the best but I am a little biased.

What you think you're better than virgin slavic hair that lasts up to 5 years?

Definitely biased haha!

What you think you're better than virgin slavic hair that lasts up to 5 years?

Definitely biased haha!

Hey, I work here I have to be biased haha!

In all seriousness though to the OP, if you are thinking of purchasing from us but are a little worried go read up on Remi Cachet and checkout some of our customers who use our hair every day on the likes of Instagram for example.

What is remi cachet? A client asked if I do them. Is it a method or brand of hair?????
Hi, I agree with Cams, Remi Cachet are good quality for the price and are popular with clients but there are definitely higher quality Remi Hair available but obviously more expensive. As with most products you get what you pay for.

How long do they last? This lady seems to think they last longer than others, & do transform really last up to 12 months like they say they do??

What do you use?
Hi,
What do you use?
Hi, I have used Remi Cachet which I would say stayed in good condition for 6-9mths but the Transform Mongolian definitely lasts longer still excellent condition a year plus, obviously it is up to the quality of aftercare clients used and how well they care for their extensions. If they regularly use heated straighteners, curling wand, high heat when drying their hair this will reduce the time they keep their extensions in peak condition. I use Transform mostly or Angelslocks, both excellent suppliers in my opinion.

Hi,
Hi, I have used Remi Cachet which I would say stayed in good condition for 6-9mths but the Transform Mongolian definitely lasts longer still excellent condition a year plus, obviously it is up to the quality of aftercare clients used and how well they care for their extensions. If they regularly use heated straighteners, curling wand, high heat when drying their hair this will reduce the time they keep their extensions in peak condition. I use Transform mostly or Angelslocks, both excellent suppliers in my opinion.
Thank you for your help. I haven't been fitting long so don't really know how long they all last

If using remi cachet use their elegance range which is probs what your client is asking for.. I have clients still wearing theirs 18months later after 1st fitting.. We remove and retip and then refit..
It's better quality than transform as in its thicker root to tip.. I also use transform Russian/Mongolian mix so feel I can give you honest opinion
X

The remi cachet elegance range is good but I agree with cams there is better out there... Iv had problems with remi cachet blondes in the past but no probs with transforms blondes...

The remi cachet elegance range is good but I agree with cams there is better out there... Iv had problems with remi cachet blondes in the past but no probs with transforms blondes...

If possible, would you please let me know which colours and when so I can look into this?

If you could PM or email me that would be great - [email protected]

Remi cachet is amazing quality hair far better then transform ..

If possible, would you please let me know which colours and when so I can look into this?

If you could PM or email me that would be great - [email protected]

It's the 613 iv had problems with two times, I maybe should have added the remi cachet elegance wefts iv used on clients in darker shades have all been great and lasted a good while in great quality... I just find for blondes transform havnt given me any problems

If using remi cachet use their elegance range which is probs what your client is asking for.. I have clients still wearing theirs 18months later after 1st fitting.. We remove and retip and then refit..
It's better quality than transform as in its thicker root to tip.. I also use transform Russian/Mongolian mix so feel I can give you honest opinion
X
Hi, I was giving an honest opinion but should have said that I used #613 and as Arabian Beauty mentioned that she had also had problems with the Blonde shades I have not had any experience with darker shades in the Remi Cachet elegance range so cannot comment. I was just giving my opinion of my experience of both of the brands that were being discussed!

Hi, I was giving an honest opinion but should have said that I used #613 and as Arabian Beauty mentioned that she had also had problems with the Blonde shades I have not had any experience with darker shades in the Remi Cachet elegance range so cannot comment. I was just giving my opinion of my experience of both of the brands that were being discussed!

As was I!!!

Latest posts

Back