Rent a chair rates

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The hideaway

Reaction score
Can anyone help me. I need to find out how much the going rate to rent a chair in a hair salon is!!? I am a salon owner and was looking at charging either £65 plus vat or £70 plus vat. Does anyone know?? This is to include products?? Help needed

Where I live it's anything from £25-£35 a day not including products. Is that a daily rate? I don't no anyone here that includes all products. Sorry.

Hi, I rent a chair and I get charged 6.90 per hr this includes everything except tints and perm lotion hope this helps.

Where I am I charge £40 a day. If they want to do extra days outwith te arranged day, they pay 30% of each client. They use my styling products but not tint or perm. I think £65 plus vat is very steep- I am also vat reg but tbh if I charged my girls £48 instead of £40 they would find somewhere else to go. You are proposing up to £84 a day- that's a lot of Money.

Thank you all for your comments. I'm starting to think that £50 a day without products is about the right charge for my area. Have also been in touch with the nhf for advice on this. Thank you again

I'm thinking of renting out a chair in my beauty salon but I don't have a backwash so was looking for someone 2 do hair extensions. How much do you think I should ask for per week?
X

Latest posts

Back