• If you have bought, sold or gained information from our Classifieds, please donate to Salon Geek and give back.

You can become a Supporting Member or just click here to donate.

Rent Modern, good sized beauty room available

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

H.O.T

Reaction score
A redecorated and available room to rent close to worsley and Trafford centre above a hair salon that will be opened 6 days a week,so you will benefits from regular clients visiting but your days are to suit you. Must be self employed and able to afford the rent on good and bad business weeks.

Immediate start for right candidate. If your highly motivated, punctual and well presented please don't hesitate to get in touch
Rent includes use of , receptionist girl, beauty bed, client refreshments, salon booking system, advertising on salon website, facebook page and window display, use of salon reward system for clients.
Salon benefits to include, generous commission on sales of salon products, large discounts on all other salon treatments, commission on referrals for other salon treatments

Must be a nice bubbly person with own clientele. Lots of local competition so must have something special and determination to do well. Lots of opportunities to do joint advertising and wedding fayres costs of less than half for you to pay, etc. Many clients in the area are desperate for excellent beauty therapist!! .

A space for nail desk is also available if interested
Rent Room - £60 per week over 5days. (includes all utility bills and extras)
Rent Nail station space - £50 over 5days (includes all utility bills)

Interviews at the salon will be done.

xx:hug:

Last edited:
Hi
Is this room still available?
Can you call me to discuss

My mobile 07762011216 Lara

Hello
I am based in Sale, Trafford.

I am looking for a base a few days per week to do nails. I am mobile the remainder of the time but am flexible ie will come in for appointments.

I do Acrylic sculptures, Shellac, Manicures and pedicures and nail art.

I have over 15 years experience.

Although my current clients are happy to stay mobile I will work hard to build up a solid base of clients in a salon.

I have high standards of work and am very reliable.

If you have a nail desk still available please can you call me. 07598 492925

Latest posts

Back