Renting a room?

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

anita_xx

Reaction score
Hi everyone, Im thinking of renting out a room and have been looking around but Im not sure wat the average price for renting would be? I have seen somewhere that is on a busy street and seems good and its 120 a week but as Im only starting out renting is this a good price? Just looking a bit of advice! xoxo

I'm renting 2 rooms above a hairdressers £70 a week but I got no overheads. I've been lucky there, but that price sounds pretty descent xxxx

The location is a definately price setter but then take into account what you're giving in the room. Are you supplying a couch or any equipment/supplies? If you're providing equipment, you can charge a bit more but if just providing an empty room, it may be a bit less. If only charging rent and taking no other profits, depending on the location, anywhere from 70-150/week would be good. It really just depends on what the details of the rental include.

Hope that helps
Jane

We have a beauty area to rent which consists of 3 rooms away from all the hustle n bustle of the main salon. Located on a main shopping street in our city and looking for £100

We have a beauty area to rent which consists of 3 rooms away from all the hustle n bustle of the main salon. Located on a main shopping street in our city and looking for £100

Just curious, where are you located? Are you looking for a renter that will bring in their own products and treatment list?

I pay 20 % of my profit x

Just curious, where are you located? Are you looking for a renter that will bring in their own products and treatment list?

I'm in hull Hun, yes and we have clients waiting for someone to take over as at the moment I work in there but am due to go on maternity leave n when I come back just want to consentrate on the business side of things!

I'm in hull Hun, yes and we have clients waiting for someone to take over as at the moment I work in there but am due to go on maternity leave n when I come back just want to consentrate on the business side of things!

Where abouts In hull r u? :)

Latest posts

Back