Renting rooms

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

malibu8909

Reaction score
Im looking to rent a room somewhere in my area but i dont know where to search ive tried google but it comes up with flats and houses to rent! Where did everyone else search? x

I thought you had a room, did it fall through? Also, I'm starting to look for a room too. I was checking out Healthy Pages to see if I could find anything near me, they have a Rooms to Let section. I've also been scouting out hairdressers in my area and they either already have a therapist or they don't have the space :rolleyes:

I'd also be interested with any responses you get on this one!

it hasnt fallen through although they told me i could have the room saturday sunday and monday but they forgot to tell me they shut sunday and monday so id be left with just saturday! so im on the hunt for another place aswell. lets hope we both get our rooms!
x

best thing is to call the owners of any salons you like the look of locally and ask.Very few salon owners advertise rooms to rent, as there are no estate agents that deal in that type of thing.

Latest posts

Back