Retail ideas

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

J33XSS

Reaction score
I'm re-branding and re-naming my business, it's all set ready to go for next week and I'm re-decorating my home treatment room with the new colour scheme etc, and put a retail section in. I'm after some ideas of what I can retail... Treatments I offer are:
Nails
SP Lashes
Shrinking Violet Body Wraps
Spray Tans
Waxing
Tinting

And so far I have purchased the following items to retail:
Cuticle Oil
CND Scentsations hand creams
Eyelash Serum
Moisturiser with a hint of tan to prolong spray tans (same brand as the spray tan I use)
Foundation/BB cream (again, same brand as spray tan)

And I'm going to get some of the Shrinking Violet home use lotion in stock as well before the re-launch, and some sealer for lash extensions... Anyone got any other ideas of things I could retail? I want them to be relevant to the treatments I offer x

Brow pencil, mascara

Christian Eyebrow powder would go well with your waxing and tinting for brows. It's available from Izabelle Hammon and brows are very much in focus at the moment, so could be a good seller for you?

Maybe tweezers too keeping to the same theme. Again Izabelle Hammon do some quite good ones if you didn't want to go to the expense Tweezerman ones.

HTH x

Oil free mascara.

Exfoliating gloves, nice shower gels.

How about strip lashes X

Acetone? - if you use any gel polish. Glass nail files, bottles of nail varnish, if you use opi could retail the mini packets. Eyelash curlers. Toe separators. Nail stickers/ nail gems. Cotton socks or cotton gloves ( iv recommended a few people to buy these along the years so if I retailed them would of made a bit extra cash!!)

P.s think of your aftercare leaflets and what your clients will need to help then with the aftercare.

Some fab ideas here, thanks!
I've decided to add an eyebrow palette - can anyone recommend one that's good & has a good mark up price compared to trade? Also I want to retail a hand cream that's really good on dry skin, I have a lot of clients asking for this at the moment - any ideas?
Ideally I'm looking for professional products that clients can't buy in the high street shops... x

I'd be interested to know any oil free (good) professional mascara and also eye make up remover. I know people say clients not to use mascara (I will advise this but i know clients will want to use for ends and bottom lashes) Also that they will just get Simple remover from Boots but I know that i would prefer to just pick up one from my therapist for ease!

Latest posts

Back