Retail

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

* Helen *

Reaction score
Afternoon peeps

I am looking at purchasing some products for retail & wondered which products do you think retail more than another?

Scentsations - bath fizzies / lotion / hand & body wash ... do you retail many of these items?? Do you retail one scent more than other?

Solar Range - I know Solar oil is fab but do you retail other products from this range too??

Base Coats & Top Coats

Which colour enamel flies of your shelf more than others?

Do you retail many products from the Spa mani & pedi range?

I just don't know what to stock up on first:!:

Helen x

stick with solar oil first, learn what it does and maybe a top coat and base coat, learn your products inside out then when you know them then you can introduce something else. Clients like to know their tech uses these products and how they work.

Afternoon peeps

I am looking at purchasing some products for retail & wondered which products do you think retail more than another?

Scentsations - bath fizzies / lotion / hand & body wash ... do you retail many of these items?? Do you retail one scent more than other?

Solar Range - I know Solar oil is fab but do you retail other products from this range too??

Base Coats & Top Coats

Which colour enamel flies of your shelf more than others?

Do you retail many products from the Spa mani & pedi range?

I just don't know what to stock up on first:!:

Helen x

I only retail cuticle oil and mundo hand gel (Handbag size).
Both sell really well at the moment.

I only retail cuticle oil and mundo hand gel (Handbag size).
Both sell really well at the moment.

stick with solar oil first, learn what it does and maybe a top coat and base coat, learn your products inside out then when you know them then you can introduce something else. Clients like to know their tech uses these products and how they work.

Ok thanks ladies ... Judy, I will have a look on Mundo's website thanks:)

I will do the pinkie oils .. :)

the coconut and mango hand wash is a good one i put on in my salon bathroom and make everyone that comes in wash their hands lol the smell lasts for ages and makes the bathroom smell nice lol

the pinkie solar oils always go, i had some solar balm a while ago and they went down well too.
also the northern lights top coats are popular.
i dont sell any spa man/ped items as yet but i think the cucumber heal therapy would be a good one to sell as its fab on dry feet!

Latest posts

Back