Retailing - Little Droplet Bottles

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lorna

Reaction score
HI,

I was reading the thread retailing, and noted that a few were looking for little droplet bottles to pass on with solar oil in for freebies to clients.

I'm in Kuwait at the moment and I get little bottles here quite cheap, I actually sell these to my clients with cuticle oil (reduces costs, everyone wants something for next to nothing out here) but have been doing some research for obtaining these for the UK when I hopefully return in December and start my mobile nail tech there.

If it is of interest to anyone I'm negotiating with a manufacturer for little bottles of 5ml and 10 ml size and I reckon I could supply for about 0.60p and 0.70p or there abouts per bottle, unfortunately I have to purchase a large quantity to get them for that price. Of course P&P would be additional, but I expect that should not be so expensive as they are pretty light weight. They are sending me samples to view.

If the product is okay and if there is a demand for this, and we could all benefit, can you give me an indication of demands and if its good enought I'll go for it.

Many thanks Lorna

I'd definitely be interested - ket me know when you get some!

Very interested in these, can you confirm price and keep us all posted.

Thanks

Cathy

Yes no problem Cathy just waiting for sample to make sure its suitable for all our use.

TTFN Lorna

Essentially oils sell 3ml and 5ml bottles with droppers and I think they're about 32 p each and p&p is free too, they have a website with prices and products
Alli

lorna said:
I was reading the thread retailing, and noted that a few were looking for little droplet bottles to pass on with solar oil in for freebies to clients.

Are you talking about getting bottles even smaller than the Solar Oil pinkies then? Just curious because I have always found these just the perfect size for freebies to new clients - or did you mean for retailing another oil?

Latest posts

Back