Reviews on Glamorous Lengths hair

SalonGeek

Help Support SalonGeek:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Rachael Lane

Reaction score
Just looking for peoples reveiws on glamorous lengths hair looking at doing a hair extension course and this is there recommended supplier. tia x

Just looking for peoples reveiws on glamorous lengths hair looking at doing a hair extension course and this is there recommended supplier. tia x
My experience probably about 6 years ago was absolutely awful.
I thought i was purchasing Russian hair (called Russia range)
I first installed for a client who was an extensionist so bought her own. Every client I tried on hated it. Knotty and tangled after washing. Thought the price was too good to be true.
I emailed then to ask if it was Russian hair and they said No!
I said this is very misleading.
If you did train eith them you don't have to use their hair afterwards x

I would not recommend them at all - rubbish hair that sheds and tangles. You aren't stuck using their hair after you've trained but I do think it is important to get good training and hair when doing extensions as there is a lot of people out there. You need quality to attract new clients and to keep current clients

I trained with Glamorous Lengths four years ago! I have seen their hair sink in price over the years. I have never actually used their hair, as in training they used low quality indian hair. They used to charge a lot more, so the fact it has dropped is saying a lot.

Thanks everyone . Was thinking of doing a course with belle academy and they said they were there suggested wholesaler.
Can I ask what hair do you all use ?

Yeah, the course is about two hours, and they give you some supplies and training hair to test on (dolls head, family member). You also receive a little card for a trade discount with glamorous lengths, but in all honesty, no one uses their hair, I never heard anyone using it, so I would seek other reputable suppliers.

Used them a few times, wasn’t to bad however there are better suppliers out there x

Thanks everyone . Was thinking of doing a course with belle academy and they said they were there suggested wholesaler.
Can I ask what hair do you all use ?
Hair and customer service is shocking,

Hi,

I trained with belle 6 years ago and used GL hair for quite a while not realising how poor the russia range quality was to be honest.

BUT a few of my clients had the pure range and honestly it is really lovely hair I have a client who has had that in for 6 months and she is blonde and it’s stil in lovely condition.
However I found the customer service absolutely shocking I had so many arguments with them and kept having to go to the shop to change over hair I ordered because they were sending me the wrong colours and I tips instead of u tips etc.

I have recently changed over to Euphoria One and loving the hair at the moment so fingers crossed it becomes my main supplier!

Shocking customer service.

never used them purely based on the reviews i seen alone.
i done the course and it is good but i'd do your own research too as i felt it wasn't hugely in depth.
i was already a hairdresser so had a fair knowledge anyways. i use youtube for references and to build on my knowledge. ask all the questions you can think of, i didn't and i feel i should have.
i'd say research and get samples from everywhere you can, thats what i did :)

Done there course it was ok, done a course with SJK to and it was a bit more detailed to be honest. Can’t comment on the hair from gl but belle owns gl x

I wore gl hair and I absolutely loved it I thought it was really good and that was the athena range too! I had keratin bonds and they lasted ma 5/6 months and looked great, that was my first ever set of extensions, I've since had 4 further sets from other suppliers and still think the gl was the best. I've recently trained with Belle and have so far done 3 sets of extensions using gl and I'm thinking of changing only for the fact my clients want 20/22 etc inch hair and there athena range only goes up to 18!! Also did micro rings the other day and ordered gl silicone lined rings and the Itips don't fit in the rings never mind clients hair aswell! Anyone else had this problem? Such a shame as I like this hair! Also my clients have been complaining a lot of strands have fallen out unsure if this is my fault or what. Can anyone recommend a similar priced range that's good quality please? Thanks x
In i

I've had GL hair fitted and it was awful! The shedding was ridiculous and the hair was very thin. It was half price so the fact they sell it at £xxxxx per packet is shocking for the quality of hair! The rings couldn't all fit either the tips were all different sizes. Ive been looking at euphoria one for my budget/middle range and remi cachet for my high end but I guess it's all trial and error x

[No trade prices please, thank you]

Last edited by a moderator:
I've had GL hair fitted and it was awful! The shedding was ridiculous and the hair was very thin. It was half price so the fact they sell it at £xxxxx per packet is shocking for the quality of hair! The rings couldn't all fit either the tips were all different sizes. Ive been looking at euphoria one for my budget/middle range and remi cachet for my high end but I guess it's all trial and error x

, thank you
Thanks I've been l

Thanks for ur reply! I've been looking at at rapunzel hair as my budget range has anyone used it and if so is it decent hair? Thanks!!!

Thanks for ur reply! I've been looking at at rapunzel hair as my budget range has anyone used it and if so is it decent hair? Thanks!!!

I’ve been looking at rapunzel hair as well hoping to find some information on this too

I love euphoria hair I’ve now tried both the brazillian and russain Mongolian, both hair is beautiful for I prefer the brazillian it’s thicker and wavy like my natural hair. Also always lovely and silky after a wash ! All my clients love euphoria so reasonable for good quality hair !

I actually really like GL pure range. Feels silky smooth and never had any complaints about it but I don't like the Russian or the Athena range at all. Very poor quality and dries out even with correct after care only used both of them a few times but never again x

Latest posts

Back